Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Last Saturday and a few other pics

Update: I went fishing last saturday in St. Anthony. I was going to call you Brent but I decided to go at midnight the night before! Woke up at 5 am, and I had to wait until the sun came up. When it finally did, I got this cool scene.

You can see the ripple in the water from a fish jump. The fish started jumping like crazy, but would not bite my lure. I have never seen so many fish jumping in a river, but didn't want anything to do with my lure. I noticed there was a hatch going on (stone fly?), and they knew exactly what they wanted. So, I drove to where the hatch wasn't, and I started catching fish.
Look at the red spots on this brown.


Little guy

Hooked this guy in the back, not sure how

Caught 3 nice sized rainbows in St. Anthony. This is the first time I have seen the rainbows here and they were all about 16"

Another bow

From Teton River trip, hooked a minnow accidentally!

Random Photo when the sky turned red because of a big fire outside of Rexburg

Planted fish, caught underneath the Asthton Bridge. They sell these lures at wal-mart in a 5 pack, for $4

Island Park Reservior - Hooked into one fish here, weather was bad

My Dad is coming into town for my graduation. We are going to be doing a bunch of fishing so more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment