Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Snake River Fishing













I bought a fishing license for my bro-in-law for his birthday. We went this Tuesday morning at 6 am. Unfortunately, it had snowed about 1/2 an inch during the night and was still snowing in the morning! Feeling brave, we decided to try and fish anyway. With snow falling and temperatures dropping, we hit the snake river at the lorenzo bridge. Only 20 minutes into fishing we caught 5 beautiful browns. We were both determined to catch a monster fish and the fish were biting like crazy. My bro-in-law decided to get the cooler to put the fish in, when all of sudden..... standing on a snowy rock.... in slow motion..... he looses his balance, his fishing pole goes flying, and he falls face first into the river! It was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen. He ran to the car to get warm and I drove him home, ruining our chance for the monster fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment