Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Fish Ever!

My wife and I found a babysitter so we could go fishing Saturday. We drove 45 minutes to warm river, but unfortunately the fish weren't biting this time around. We moved over to Robinson Creek but the water was moving real fast. My wife would get her lure stuck in the tree, and then it would get stuck in the bushes, and then her line would get tangled, and each time I would give her my pole so I could fix the problem. Well, she decided she wanted to go on her own so she crossed the road and fished on the upper part of the river. All of a sudden she yells "I got one!" and to my surprise she caught a beautiful brown! It was the only fish we landed all day, and perfect for a first time catch. Now I just have to convince her to go more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment