Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Secret Spot Again!!

Me and Dave hit up my new secret spot at Scofield, thanks Hayden, this morning at 6:00am. We instantly started catching fish as I caught three fish on my first three casts!! They were bigger today also. Lures were working good as usual, but today I tried something new. I caught some live minnows and used them as bait under a bobber. I caught a fish every time within 5 minutes and some of them were very nice size, including my biggest tiger ever. Such a good day, I also caught the biggest fish ive ever seen out of scofield, a nice cutt. Dave caught a couple on his rapala, and then a bunch more on other lures. I also caught the biggest Utah Chub ive ever seen. Kinda cool. So Sick!!!




1 comment:

  1. Nice Tiger. Your pictures make me jealous- never caught one before.

    ReplyDelete