Saturday, June 26, 2010

Secret Spot at Scofield!!


Left at 4:15am this morning with a mission buddy and his brother for scofield. Got up there at the perfect time and there were fishing rising like crazy. He told me he had a secret spot that only people with cabins could get to because of the gated entry. He had the code from someone who had a cabin up there and we got onto some pretty rough roads. We hiked another 10 minutes and as soon as I saw this spot I knew it was going to be good. I said, watch this Ill catch one on my first cast. I cast out, and sure enough I got nailed. The fishing was hot and fast. I lost count after about 15 and probably ended up with over 20 fish. None of them were huge, but definitely bigger for scofield. I only stopped to take one picture today, because the fishing was so good i didnt want to stop. We probably had over 40 fish between the 3 of us.

1 comment:

  1. That fish has an odd lip. It's almost like a double lip!

    Too bad, with two upper lips you wouldn't think the hook would get him in the eye!

    ReplyDelete