Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun Farm Bridge

Woke up at 5:30 to do some fishing on Henrys Fork just North of St. Anthony, Idaho. I fished for about an hour and it was cold, rainy, and nothing was biting. I drove another 10 minutes North to Fun Farm Bridge. After trying my miracle "tube" lure for 30 minutes, I gave up on it. I decided the only alternative would be the better miracle lure, "Kastmaster!" After 5 minutes, I got hooked on this nice Rainbow. He measured 17 inches long and is real thick. He will be in the frying pan tomorrow night.


Afterwards I went to Lorenzo Bridge with Pete and I caught a few small browns. With the crappy weather and high run-off waters, the fishing wasn't too good there. Hopefully things get better at Lorenzo as the weather warms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment