Saturday, May 29, 2010

My first TIGER TROUT!!






I headed up to scofield this morning alone because Matt's alarm didnt go off. What a noob!! Haha, we were supposed to meet at 4:00am and when he didnt show by 4:30 I decided to go alone. I needed to fish!! I got there and it was really windy and nothing was biting. I decided to try and find a more protected area from the wind, and when I did the fishing picked up quite a bit. I landed a pretty nice rainbow right away and then after a little while longer I reeled in my first tiger trout!! He was pretty small, but a 10" tiger is better than no tiger at all. I continued to fish even though the wind picked up again. I ended up with 6 fish in a few hours and decided to leave since nothing was biting again and the wind was almost unbearable. A good trip, a new species.

1 comment: