Saturday, May 8, 2010

Strawberry again!!!





Matt and I hit Strawberry again this morning and killed it, again!! This time Dave came with us and brought his little boy. We got there at an early 5:45 right as it was light enough to see anything. This time matt had his waders, which proved to be crucial in catching fish today. We headed out and instantly started hooking up with some fish. They were all cutthroats and all at least 18 inches or longer. After me and matt both caught two nice ones, my camera died, so we dont have more. We each ended up with 4 really nice cutts, and a few that we had had hooked up that got off. The biggest was a really nice 22 incher that i caught after my camera died. Ice off at strawberry is officially the best ever. Casey you really need to get down here asap. We also caught 4 crawdads that matt took home to cook up. All in all a great trip once again.

1 comment:

  1. Nice lookin Cutthorats!I wish strawberry was a little closer than 5 hours, otherwise I would be there right now. You'll have to bring some extra batteries next time you go fishing so I can see more of these fish.

    Those waders are lookin a little tight.....

    I

    ReplyDelete